Friday, October 31, 2008

Jean Friedman-Rudovsky is cute

...and a good journalist covering Bolivia, so it is time for another "Achiever Award".


One of the founding editors of Ukhampacha Bolivia, she is Time´s Bolivia coorespondant and tends to break little stories like "Peace Corps, Fulbright Scholar Asked to Spy on Cubans, Venezuelans".

She also writes for retiree news, hippy and uppity womyn publications. It´s enough to make a boy blush. The Dude most definitely tips his drink to this hip lady.





P.S., MGrace had a crush on her first.

4 comments:

mgrace said...

Yikes! I'm that obvious?
Cute--yessiree! But even better: She's smart and not on the take.

Bina said...

You guys make me LOL...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Evo pix to drool over.

mgrace said...

We all have our weaknesses.
Does the cutie from Ecuador know that you're staying up late with Evo's photo?

Bina said...

No. But I think Chavecito might be mad.